Friday, November 19, 2010

Unripe Fruits are Poisonous! (at least some of them are)

Ever eat an unripe Pineapple and instantly become afflicted with diarrhea? Or an unripe Tomato and recieve some gut-wrenching cramps?
Well... Apparently, many unripe fruits such as Pineapples, Tomatoes, and Avocados should not be eaten because toxins are generated in their skins... or something similar. Bottom line is... becareful with eating unripe fruit.

- Comfy Pillow

1 comment:

  1. Idk I had no clue that untie pineapples are poisonous


Please refrain from using R rated language. Thanks :)

ping website